I love my new office!! We transformed our baby nursery room into an office for me. We (actually not us personally, we had it done.) ripped out the carpets and the closet. I painted the ceiling and 3 walls brown. The wall by the window is red. The floor is dark brown. I got the red roller chair at IKEA. The cabinets are melamine with a polished nickel handle. New light fixture to match. I got a new doorknob with a lock and key per Steve's request. I love it all!!! I feel so organized.
My sewing area. I made the memory board in the back. I have two.
2 large pantries
Wrapping station (where the closet used to be)
1 comment:
You know how jealous I am, don't you? It turned out SOOOOOO good. I'll bet you could just live in there, huh? That would be my favorite room in the house. Great job on it!
Post a Comment